Due By: November 1st, 2014.
Prestige Portraits of Cicero has offered to have our seniors visit their studio for a private sitting to have your senior yearbook photo taken. There will be no sitting fee and no obligation to purchase a portrait package, if you choose their Essential Session.
This is your chance to get a professional yearbook portrait included in the yearbook at no charge to you!
To make an appointment for your senior portrait session, please utilize the company's online scheduling website located at: http://www.prestigeportraitsofcicero.com
You may also call them at (877) 498-0909.
The studio is located at:
Seniors who cannot arrange transportation to Prestige Portraits of
The yearbook pose is due to the school by November 1, 2014, which Prestige Portraits will do for you automatically. After the portraits are taken, proofs will be mailed home to you. You will have the opportunity to purchase portrait packages, but you are under no obligation to do so.
If we do not have a student picture on file at school, the missing student will not be included.
This photographer being used (at no cost to you) to ensure consistency and photographic quality for the yearbook. You, of course, may use any other photographer for the yearbook pose and packages you purchase to distribute to friends and family.
Parker Stone II Photography also offers a free yearbook session for ESM upcoming seniors on July 10th and 11th at his studio on Fly Rd. It is completely free with no obligation to purchase portraits.
The following guidelines MUST be met to be included in the yearbook:
1. DIGITAL PICTURES ONLY. Hard copy photographs are no longer accepted. Color photographs, only; no black and white or sepia tone pictures. The files must be in jpeg format at 300dpi resolution.
2. PRINT SIZE RATIO: 2 x 2.5 inches. Portrait orientation, only; no landscape orientations.
3. HEAD SIZE RATIO: 1.25 inches measured from top of head to bottom of chin.
4. LIGHTING RATIO: 4:1 highlight to shadow ratio.
5. CONTRAST: Must be good graduation tones.
6. BACKGROUND: Corners must be dark with medium hot spot behind head and shoulders, slightly mottled.
7. BACKGROUND COLOR - Predominantly soft, mottled, subtle tones of grey. No non-traditional backgrounds or exteriors.
8. CLOTHING. Girls: Avoid extreme necklines or loud patterns. Boys: Prefer conservative coat and tie to harmonize. No hats or athletic uniforms.
9. POSES. Variety of good head and shoulder poses. Subject’s head and shoulders turned in varying angles. No extreme head tilts or angles, No hands, No Feet, No mug shots, No Trees, No instruments, No sports equipment.
10. IDENTIFICATION. The senior’s last and first name must be on submitted jpeg file for positive identification. For example, Doe_Jane.jpg. (The photographer’s name must also be supplied).
11. DEADLINE. November 1, 2014. Anyone missing this deadline is NOT guaranteed to be in the senior section of the yearbook due to publication deadlines.
Please Note: Yearbook portraits that do not meet above specifications will not be included in the
Please Note: You are ultimately responsible for having this photograph taken and that it is not the responsibility of