November 1, 2014
How to Submit Quotes
Email your quote to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your first and last name in the subject line.
1. You may only submit 1 quote. The first quote you submit will be the one used.
2. Your quote must be 16 words or less (including particles like a, the, an, etc...)
3. Your quote must be in English (no foreign languages or symbols).
4. Your quote may not include profanity, codes, obscenity, or any other language that would be deemed inappropriate for a high school yearbook. Any song lyric, etc... must include who wrote or said it.
5. If you do not have an email account, type your quote and submit it to Mr. Stalloch directly.
If you have any questions, contact Mr. Stalloch immediately.