Welcome to the district news section! You can view current and archived news items by selecting a location, month and year via the drop-down menus below.
ESM DECA students had an outstanding performance at the DECA State Competition in Rochester in March. Two teams qualified for the DECA International Competition in Anaheim April 26-29. Students earned seven “Top 10” awards in the in their categories.
Qualified for DECA International Competition
- Marketing Communications Team Decision Making – 2nd Place: Jacob Kohlbrenner & Jared Thomas. They received a perfect score on their role play.
- Financial Literacy Promotion Project – Winter Wonderland of Savings – 4th Place: Kayleigh Cavanaugh, Leah McGinn & Nick Rogers
Top Ten Awards (NYS)
- Public Relations Project – The Kara Fund Gale - Top 8 Overall: Kaleigh Graves, April Hathaway & Ellie Huard
- Community Service Project – Fashion For Their Future - Top 10 Overall: Julianna Zavaglia & Drew Ghika
- Principles of Business Management & Administration - Top 10 Overall: Ethan Thomas
- Principles of Marketing - Top 10 Test: Jake Perrotta